On offer are varied sessions to keep you interested, with most based on the athletics track. There will also be circuit based activities if that is more your style.
- Also available are the Club’s gym facilities.
- Sessions will cater for all, from those simply wanting to run a lap to those aiming to complete a marathon
- Ideal for women wanting to get back into exercise after pregnancy
- It’s a great chance to get the family exercising together
- There are opportunities to exercise with people of your own age and fitness level
- The sessions will be run by Adrian Patti, a qualified coach in both athletics and strength and conditioning (weight training)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 0413741869
WHEN: Every Tuesday evening @ 6pm
WHERE: Rieschieck’s Reserve Athletics Track, George Street, East Doncaster
COST: $300 – Price of an Open age group Doncaster Membership
Your fee covers all sessions, including access to club facilities (gymnasium and track during club training times
There are discounts for family members of currently registered DAC athletes