We are happy to be able to advise you that with the easing of restrictions by the State Government and in consultation with Manningham City Council, we are now able to return to training at Tom Kelly Athletic Track. Our COVID plan, monitored by the council and State Government, at this point requires the following:
- Mask wearing when not exercising.
- Group limits of 10 participants. (Larger squads will need to split and train in different parts of the track)
- QR code check in. (Can be found cable tied to entry gate and fence beside Long jump pit)
- Hand Sanitizing on entry and exit.
- Coach only access to equipment sheds.
- Club Training times are 4:30-7:30pm Tuesdays and Thursdays. (Ruffey Runners begin at 7:30 and we ask members to respect their session time.)
- Members and parents only. (Parents are required to wear masks and maintain distance from all athletes and coaches)
A recent check of our records has found many former and Non/members are training at the track without a valid membership.
From the resumption of training, we will be strictly enforcing this membership requirement to access the track during DAC exclusive training times.
Athletes who have not completed at least a training membership will be refused entry to the track until they have completed the membership form and paid the appropriate fee.
It is disappointing that we have to take this step. However, it is a necessary requirement of our COVID safe document and insurance requirements.
Please find attached a training membership form.
Or if you intend to compete this year access your athlete membership through the AV Portal.
Training membership forms are to be submitted directly to our registrar David Mitchell (email@example.com) with confirmation of fee payment prior to resuming training.
We look forward to seeing you down the track soon.
Stay fit, Stay safe,